Add a Missing Skill or Replacement Session
*This can be completed on either the app or the Check-In feature on the website at www.TracPrac.com
1. SIGN IN to your TracPrac® App
2. Select the Menu (displayed as ≡)
3. Click the "Start a New Session" (as you normally would)
4. Choose the Location (no specified location if you are not at the original location), Location Type, and Instructor.
5. Select ADD SKILLS to select the missing skills/objectives needed. Select as many as apply.
6. On the Skill Detail page, Type NOTES to indicate this session is for XXX Date and XXX Location
7. Let the session run the hours needed for the missing day.
8. Click SAVE and END SESSION to submit your missing session activity to your instructor