Add a Missing Skill or Replacement Session
*This can be completed on either the APP or the Check-In feature on the website at www.TracPrac.com
1. SIGN IN at www.TracPrac.com
2. Click on the Check-In tab
3. Click the "CREATE New Session"
4. Choose the Location ("no specified location" if you are not at the original location), Location Type, and Instructor.
5. Click SAVE.
6. Click ADD SKILLS to select the missing skills/objectives needed. Select as many as apply.
7. On the Skill Detail page, Enter NOTES to indicate this is a replacement session is for XXX Date and XXX Location
8. Click SUBMIT AND SAVE to save your session.
9. Let the session run the hours needed for the missing day.
10. Click END SESSION to submit your missing session activity to your instructor